Heaven on earth

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 54 02/01/2011

Happy Monday everybody! Sounds like this weekend was interesting with the stakes being split. That’s gonna be weird. how was everyones week?



Well I don’t have a whole lot of time this week so I’ll try to fill you in. This last week was kinda crazy. I was sick Tuesday night and Wednesday so we didn’t do much that day. Thursday we had interviews with president and sister jergensen. We went to Dubuque which is about 45 minutes from us where we were supposed to have interviews and then have district meeting afterwards but out district leader and the other elders had some car trouble so sister frisby and I along with our zone leaders and president and sister jergensen had to drive another 30-40 minutes to get to where the elders were and have our meeting there. By that time it was about 1:30 and by the time we got back to our area it was 7ish and we had a dinner appointment. So that day was pretty much shot but it was really good to spend time with president and sister jergensen. They are amazing! I love them! Friday we had a lesson with a new investigator named john that is amazing!! He called the bishop in davenport and said he wanted to meet with the missionaries. I don’t have time right now but I will tell you about him next week so I’ll leave you in suspense…but he’s awesome!! We’ve been doing a lot of service for the less actives again last week. We’re trying to find new ways to find people to teach this week so we’ll see what happens. Sorry its so short this week. But I love you all! And I hope you all have an awesome week!! Have fun in the mtc trevor!!


Till next time


Sister C

No comments:

Post a Comment