Heaven on earth

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 63 04/06/2011

Good Bye Maquoketa!

Good morning everyone!!! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and loved conference! Conference was awesome! Gotta love Elder Holland and how blunt Elder Packer is.
Well im getting transferred tomorrow, Sister Whitaker and I are both getting transferred actually. Totally not expecting that considering pres told me a week and a half ago that we were both staying but I guess that’s what happens when inspiration hits. I was kinda freakin out when I found out mostly because I wasnt expecting it and I don’t want to leave the people here at all but about 2 hours before we found out we are leaving we were at the onkens and while we were there brother onken told me something about their older son that without knowing I did anything I helped with and it had a big impact on him I guess and right after he told me that I felt like I was done in this area. I don’t really know how to explain the whole situation over an email but I found the reason that ive been here and after that im okay with leaving now. Im gonna miss it so much. Its been hard but its been awesome! Im gonna miss the onkens and kara like crazy! And the pawlowskis, the cheneys, everyone! Its like leaving home and my family all over again after 7 ½ months, almost half my mission. Crazy!


Sorry its not very long this week. My brains kinda everywhere, I cant even remember last week right now and ive gotta get goin so we can go finish packing and say bye to everyone. Hopefully I’ll have more for ya on Monday. I love you all! Have an awesome week! Remember to smile!!!






Till next time,


Sister C

No comments:

Post a Comment