Heaven on earth

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Week 37 10/4/2010

Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010



From: Courtney Lynn Callaway


Subject: happy october!!!!


To: macfamilyfarm@surewest.net






Hello hello loved ones!!!! Happy October!!!! Im so excited for Halloween even though I cant really do anything cuz im a missionary but I still love Halloween!! Lol. Maybe I’ll dress up as an elder! Sounds like you guys had a pretty exciting weekend in Utah!sounds like you guys saw just about everyone there. I hope Trev had a good birthday! And thank you for your letter Uncle Mike! Im glad you guys liked the postcard. Im going to say Trevs going to Chile! Conference was awesome! I hope everyone enjoyed it…and stayed awake!! Haha. I loved President Eyrings talk on trusting god and President Monson talk on the attitude of gratitude!!! I cant wait for the conference ensign to come out!!


Well here in maquoketa/de witt we’ve been doin a lot of tracting but what else is new, oh that’s right…nothing. Lol. Just the same old same old, tracting, service at the nursing home and at the museum. We had zone conference this last Thursday which is always awesome! We’re only having zone conferences every 3 months now because the 1st presidency I guess wants the mission presidents to start going out with the missionaries more so Sister Jergensen gets to come out with us. Its awesome but at the same time I love zone conference, it pumps you up for the transfer but we’ll see how it works out. This week we have leadership training on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for all the zone leaders, district leaders and trainers. so sister felix gets to go to either iowa city or cedar falls and serve with the sisters there while I go to des moines for three days which is gonna be awesome!!!!i heard the training is amazing so im super super excited for that!!


Anyway, sorry this is such a shortie but we’ve gotta get up to davenport in a little bit but I love you all!! Hopefully I have more to talk about next week!! Have an awesome week everyone!!




Till next time


Sister C

No comments:

Post a Comment