Heaven on earth

Friday, July 30, 2010

Week 27 07/28/2010

Hello everyone!! How was everyones week!?



Im sure amy’s having an awesome time at efy! I wanna be an efy counselor when I get home that’d be so fun! Im sure dads having a good ole time on his bike this week too. I cant believe the boys started school this week! That’s so weird! Tell them I say thank you for the prayers!what else have you guys been up to this week?


So this last week we got to do exchanges with the sisters that are in cedar falls right now. I loved being able to go back and see the fagerstens, josh and Kayla, the baileys and everyone else there. It was really weird being there without sister myers though…just wasn’t the same. I don’t even really know what to say about the last week except its been extremely busy. We’ve had back to back lessons pretty much everyday. We’ve got a couple new investigators. One is from bosnia his name is zico and another one is steve kuhl and then we’ve got ricky, and then deb which is one of our convert anna’s best friend. They’re all super legit and love learning and coming to church. Its awesome! Saturday we got to go downtown to the ped mall with the elders and try to make some contacts during and display kinda thing they were having for pioneer day. And then of course Gretchen got baptized last night which was amazing!!!! She’s so great! She and anna are pretty good friends now so they’ve got each other which is awesome. And oh my gosh, we have such an amazing ward here!! The people in our ward are soooo good at helping us by going to lessons with us, friend shipping our investigators and they’re just amazing!!

sister shields is leaving to go home tomorrow. Im staying in iowa city for at least another transfer more than that I hope. I don’t want to leave iowa city! I love it here! But I guess that’s probably how im gonna feel everywhere I go. Sorry its not very today but we’ve gotta get goin. Sister shields and a couple of the elders have to pack their stuff. But I love you all as you well know!! Thank you for everything and I mean everything!!


Till next time
Sister C

No comments:

Post a Comment