Heaven on earth

Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 13 04/19/2010

Subject:
xoxo
To:
macfamilyfarm@surewest.net
Oh my gosh…where do I even start!?! I have no idea..well first of all I cant even explain how happy I am for our entire family. Grandpa im soo proud of you!!! And so excited for everything you and our entire family has to look forward to because of those steps that you’ve taken. Isn’t the temple awesome!!! Ashleys having a BABY!!!?!?oh my gosh…that’s so exciting! Why does everything start to happen once I leave…I see how it is. Lol. As long as its named after me. Jk. I cant believe craig and janaye are getting married this weekend..so weird! I better get so many pictures that I feel like im there. J im so excited for ames getting her patriarchal blessing. That’s awesome! It helps you so much throughout your life at different times. Its kind of like the scriptures, everytime you read it you get something new out of it that you never have before depending on the things going on in your life at that time. Mine for instance, why the heck did I never notice that it said something about me going on a mission…..i never noticed that till I was actually out here.
Thank you so much everyone for your emails and your letters! I love them soo much! Heavenly fathers timing is amazing. I’ve actually been having a really hard time this week actually. I try not to think about how much I miss home very often so I haven’t really been homesick but the last couple of days ive been really homesick. With grandma and grandpas sealing on Saturday I just really wanted to be home for that and I miss you all so much!!and ive been feeling like im really not making a difference in anyones lives out here (that’s just how I personally feel atleast). I know that heavenly father knows how ive been feeling and ive gotten so many letters and emails from people saying exactly what I needed to hear right then. Im so thankful to know that heavenly fathers is aware of me and loves me enough to make sure that I have those experiences and to know that I have so many family and friends that love and support me. Thank you guys sooo much!!! I got a package from wade on Wednesday with my poem book that I LOVE!! Thank you!
Well lets see, what happened in cedar falls this week……we are finally actually planning on josh and Kayla getting married on may 14th and being baptized the next day the 15th! So that’s exciting. I cant even tell you how much I love those 2. Josh has changed so much since we first met him. His habits are starting to change a lot, he’s barely watched nascar on Sundays which is a huge sacrifice for him. Lol. Tyler and paul both dropped us this week which is really sad cuz I thought we were really getting somewhere with both of them. Paul is just stubborn and doesn’t want to change and tyler is just scared. But they’ll come around eventually. Saturday sister myers and I went to the relief society womens symposium which was awesome. We spent a lot of time tracting this week cuz a lot of our appointments canceled on us. That’s really about it for this week it wasn’t too eventful. But there was a giant flaming meteor that fell out of the sky the other night and landed a couple miles from our house..that was pretty cool. My brain is kind of all over the place today sorry if this email is kinda blah…
But I want everyone to know that I love you all and I have you have a super awesome week!! Till next time.
Love
Sister CC

No comments:

Post a Comment