Heaven on earth

Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 70! 05/18/2011 Next Transfer......... HOME!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to post but my computers been acting up and I cant figure how to do it from Marks ipad. So heres the newest adventures of  Courtney:


Subject: iowa!!!!



HELLO starshine…the earth (iowa) says hello!!!! Haha. Hows it goin everyone!? I hope everyones having an awesome week so far! Sounds like everyones startin to get pretty busy. Congrats to shani and justin. Sounds like fun! Everyones getting hitched…whens it gonna stop!? Jk.


Its been a pretty awesome week! Yesterday we had an awesome lesson with this guy named andrew. The girl that came out and served with sister shields and I, mackenzie and her sister chantel came to the lesson with us. It was an awesome lesson!! We comitted him to be baptized and he said he really wanted to once he knew that the stuff we were sharing with him is true.
Well im getting transferred tomorrow and im super excited to see where im gonna end my mission!! Its gonna be good. I’ve gotta go pack so I hope you guys have an awesome week and I will email on Monday! I love you all!!!!! Be good!! The Church Is true! Always remember that!


Till next time,






Sister C

No comments:

Post a Comment