Heaven on earth

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week 46 12/06/2010

I'm thinking shes maybe being a little sarcastic in her subject line considering when I looked at the temp. this morning  it said it felt like -6 BURRRRRRRRRRRRRR! lol  But regardless heres this weeks letter.

Subject: yay for snow!!



Hello again everyone!! Hope you guys are having an awesome day! I heard its rainin over your way…at least its not 5 degrees!! We have to leave pretty early for church on Sundays and I don’t do anything to my hair anymore after I shower so when we walked outside my hair froze within 2 seconds. I was afraid it was gonna snap off. Lol.


Well, honestly not much has happened since last Wednesday. Sister frisby has been sick pretty much since she got here so we’ve spent a got amount of time inside and at dr. appointments but we’ve had some really good lessons with Karen, ted and todd and tracy. On Thursday we went with bro. trainer (in the branch presidency) to some of his friends houses and shared to reflections of Christ video with them and we ended up getting a couple return appointment with them. Bro trainer was very bold and just told “hey, you need to get active in the church again and you need to take the lessons from the missionaries.” Karens really been getting into the gospel principles book which I might have told you that already. We went and saw her on Saturday and she wanted to go through the chapter in there about the life of jesus Christ good choice considering the season and she loved it! We had a good meeting with ted as always. He’s still being a stubborn old man as usual but you’ve gotta love him! You cant not love him! But while we were at his house it started to snow and we went out and played in it for a few minutes and by the time we left his house everything was completely covered in snow and it didn’t stop the rest of the night.


I hope everyone got to watch the first presidency Christmas devotional last night. It was awesome!! I love Christmas time! And im bummed I don’t get to spend it with my family and friends at home but im so excited to spend it with my family and friends that ive made out here and that I get to spread “Christmas cheer for all to hear” as a missionary and to serve heavenly fathers children, my brothers and sisters in iowa! In the words of the Grinch “maybe Christmas doesn’t come from the store, maybe Christmas means alittle bit more!” I love you all! Have an awesome week!


Abi! – Congrats! Im soo happy for you! I love you!!
Till next time!
Sister C





No comments:

Post a Comment